- I will read and critique the first 10,000 words of a Young Adult manuscript.
- I do line edits in the early pages, and reaction comments throughout the remainder of the manuscript
- Plus an edit letter with any general problems I notice.
Potential Bonus for high bids:
- For every $100 over the suggested minimum price, I'll read and critique another 10,000 words (150$ - 20,000 words, $250 - 30,000 words, 350$ - 40,000, 450 - 50,000)
- Up to 100,000 words max (total price of $900)
Please bid in increments of 5$ and include your bid in the comments below.
The auction will start Wed (Dec 19th) at 9 AM EST (6 AM EST
The auction will end Friday, Dec 21st at Noon EST (9 AM PT).
Author Jodi Meadows
Jodi Meadows is the author of the INCARNATE Trilogy (HarperCollins). She lives and writes in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia, with her husband, a Kippy*, and an alarming number of ferrets. She is a confessed book addict, and has wanted to be a writer ever since she decided against becoming an astronaut. Visit her at www.jodimeadows.com *A Kippy is a cat.