Monday, December 17, 2012

Signed Copy of Avenge and Awaken (Author Sarah M. Ross)

Author Sarah M. Ross has offered an autographed copies. The highest bidder will win the following package:



Signed copy of Avenge
Signed copy of Awaken


Opening Bid: $30


Round bid up to the nearest $5 amount. For ex: if you want to bid 33$, pleases bid 35$. It make sit easier for us. :) Include your bid in the comments below. The auction will start Monday (Dec 17th) at 9 AM EST (6 AM EST) and end Friday, Dec 21st at 11:59 PM EST (9 PM PT).

Auction Procedures:

If you’d like to bid on this auction, check the current high bid in the comments and place a higher bid by leaving your name and bid amount in the comments, along with some way to contact you (email).
Winners will be notified when the auction ends and should be prepared to make an online donation withing 48 hours of winning  After you’ve made your donation, you’ll forward your receipt to me, and I’ll put you in touch with the person who donated the service you won so that the two of you can work out the details about how and when.   
All services will be provided at the convenience of both the person making the donation and the auction winner, but this should happen within three months of the auction’s end unless something else is agreed upon by both parties.
Good luck!

Author Sarah M. Rose


I started my obsession with reading at an early age, getting in trouble for sneaking BabySitter Club and Nancy Drew books into math class in elementary school. I would read any fiction book I could get my hands on. I knew it was an addiction when instead of grounding me from TV or music, my mom would take away my books as punishment (The Horror!). My love of all things paranormal was inspired by my good friend Laurie, who convinced me that books with vampires, witches, and all things shifter were amazing. After a little reluctance, I gave it a shot with the Sookie Stackhouse books, realized she was right, and the rest was history.

I grew up in Pittsburgh, graduated from The University of Pittsburgh with my degree in English, and taught 8th graders to love reading as much as I do for several years. I will always be a proud member of the Steelers Nation, but I couldn't take the cold and moved my frozen tush to Florida where I now live with my family and two cats. You will find me now with my trusty Kindle in hand and toes in the sand!


When I'm not writing or reading, I am probably partaking in my favorite vice: sunbathing. I know it's wrong, but I love the feeling on the hot sun on my skin and could lay in it for hours. I do live in Florida for a reason!

3 comments:

  1. 32.00 Mary Johnson littlelamb89019@yahoo.com 702-379-5685

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa Simmons
    $40
    talewla08@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to everyone for bidding. Mel you win for $40. You will receive an email with instructions shortly! :)

    ReplyDelete