First we appreciate the donators and each of you for bidding. We know it is the holidays and budgets are tight. We just want to do this for the families/community who won't be having the holiday they expected :(
We have about 100 items to date including chapter critiques, query critiques, full manuscript critiques - all offered from authors, editors and agents. We also have many signed books, ARCs, and special packages from bestselling authors. There are author services packages as well including blog tours, ads, media interviews, marketing, cover designs, ebook formatting, editing and more.
Most of the auction items are launching today. However, we do have special editor and agent critiques as well as other special items that launch throughout the week. I will continue to update the list below daily so you have a central location to see the new items.
(Donators - if you do not see your auction listed today, it is probably in our staggered launch. If you would like to know your date, feel free to email me.)
When does it end?
Most of the items end Friday night, Dec 21 at 11:59 PM EST (9:00 AM PST).
Except the critiques - they have special end dates. So play attention when you bid!
- NOTE: Because we have many items to close Friday night, the auction will be over at the timestamp listed on the blog post even if the post is not closed yet.
- We will go by the EST timestamp.
- So if you post an auction at 12 am on Sat - it will not count. The auction will be considered over when the timestamp says 11:59 PM (EST)
- Find your item.
- Notice the starting bid.
- Post your bid in the comments.
- Include your email so we can get in touch with you easily.
- Please do not go lower than the value listed.
- Use increments of 5$ to make it easier.
1) Winners will be notified when the auction ends.
2) Be prepared to make an online donation directly to the Newtown Youth and Family Services supporting the Sandy Hook Families)
3) Because the holidays are coming, the payment must be made within 24 hours or the bid could go to the next bidder.
4) After you’ve made your donation, please send your email receipt back to the person who notified you of your win.
5) Once received, we will put you in touch with the person who donated the product/service you won so that the two of you can work out the details about how and when.
All services will be provided at the convenience of both the person making the donation and the auction winner, but this should happen within three months of the auction’s end unless something else is agreed upon by both parties.Exceptions are noted on some auction pages.