Iris Febres has offered an ebook consultation. The highest bidder will win the following package:
- A one-hour (60-minute) consultation on an ebook project.
- Winning bidder and ebook developer will discuss materials, goals, and challenges for an ebook he or she would like to produce, such as file formats, art/design questions, device specifications, etc. eBook distribution strategies may be discussed.
- Winning bidder will supply manuscripts and other materials to ebook developer for assessment in order to have a full discussion about the project.
- All scheduling and negotiations are flexible.
- NOTE: No cover or deliverables will be created.
- If winning bidder is based in Boston, an in-person meeting can be arranged.
Opening Bid: 25$
Round bid up to the nearest $5 amount. For ex: if you want to bid 33$, pleases bid 35$. It make sit easier for us. :) Include your bid in the comments below. The auction will start Monday (Dec 17th) at 9 AM EST (6 AM EST) and end Friday, Dec 21st at 11:59 PM EST (9 PM PT).
Developer/Illustrator Iris Febres
Boston-based ebook developer deeply saddened by the events in Newtown, CT. As a publishing professional, she wanted to participate in this auction using her skills: making ebooks and drawing cartoons.